Ini kisah sebuah Malaysian live-band yang bernama Superfriends. This blog was established on May 17, 2005. Sumua orang boleh visit ini blog, terima kasih. All photos/images used belongs to Superfriends/SitiRosman unless credited otherwise. Please email makan_free@yahoo.com or leave a Comments for permission to borrow/print/reuse any item on this site.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Between sets



Many of us know what Superfriends do when they're on the stage. They rock, they rock hard. But what do they do when they're off the stage?

Teh tarik la.. What else. Tengokla how ganas Nadzir dok buli Encik Najuib. Sama-sama botak tarak bole kawan ka?

Above pix were recorded by Rockstar last month kot. I remember asking him to help me out but after getting the pix I could only hold on to them as my broadband situation did not improve. Now it has, so.

I got more photos of the band, will save them for later. I'm planning to do a slideshow, but it all depends on the connection.

p/s: Dengar cerita our friend Pikie just turned Daddy. Congrats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home