Ini kisah sebuah Malaysian live-band yang bernama Superfriends. This blog was established on May 17, 2005. Sumua orang boleh visit ini blog, terima kasih. All photos/images used belongs to Superfriends/SitiRosman unless credited otherwise. Please email makan_free@yahoo.com or leave a Comments for permission to borrow/print/reuse any item on this site.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Pixel crave

Yep, your's truly has been reviewing phones for a long time already now, and the latest worth mentioning is the SE-K750i.

For the uninitiated, let me tell you right out that phone makers now are in the megapixel war, so there I was, trying to figure out if it's a wise enough investment to go for higher megapixel camera.

So, subject chosen: The Superfriends band. Output: See below...


^ Night mode applied, highest pixel setting (large 1632 x 1224) applied.

Note that I was sitting at a bit of a distance away from the stage, and night mode was used, and that the reproductions above and those below were resized materials to suit the template of this blog.


^ Disabled night mode - hmm... still boleh tahan je la..

As you can see the generated images are OK for web-publishing purposes like this, but I wouldn't really have em printed. Still as screensavers or wallpapers, be it on the phone itself or the display of your computer I's say the images were good enough.


^ Can't bloody tell your performer subject to stay still after the shutter clicks now... or was it my hands yang tak rock steady? ...Yep twas me hands... and since Siti's image's quite clear, it was rolly Nadya's swingin' to blame too..


^ Quite colourful output... jadilah.. eh I didn't get any good shot with all the bandmembers in lah.. No hints of a drummer presence, but he's there, he's there...

Hmm, can't really shout about the video capture feature though - oh, I haven't figured out how to video-blog just yet, but as soon as I have time to learn and practice, you'll see some done here as I've got some materials already.

Back to the phone's video capture feature, it will get you good recordings, but the phone does pick up lots of surrounding noise, so you might want to record your clips where there's a bit of peace.

So... aah? What?

Am I recommending that you buy the phone? Naah... That's your decision, don't just take my word for it.

Am I recommending that you don't buy the phone? Heck, naah... (Refer to prior statement about making your own decision and stuff...)

Am I recommending that you go see and hear the band yourself? HELL YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home