Ini kisah sebuah Malaysian live-band yang bernama Superfriends. This blog was established on May 17, 2005. Sumua orang boleh visit ini blog, terima kasih. All photos/images used belongs to Superfriends/SitiRosman unless credited otherwise. Please email makan_free@yahoo.com or leave a Comments for permission to borrow/print/reuse any item on this site.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Finally got me butt to...

... Pedro, in Monterez Golf Club. Yep, just recently, Saturday night to be exact.

In fact, it was ladies night. So I got me a cute stub of a glass of coke as I while away the first set of Superfriends, the new line-up.

Sebenarnya I've seen the new line-up - partly, the one with Sham the drummer on duty. But that was then, in Uncle Chilli's PJH. And I quite liked it, perhaps due to the fact that I've seen the band storm with heavyweight club drummers like Man Kanan and Sham (ex-Headhunters) before.

These two certainly exude extra groove with every stroke. So with Sham the same kind of tone you get, groove coming straight ahead at you.

So I was there to check out Hafiz, the so-called virgin voice introduced for the first time as a frontline by Superfriends. They gave him (excuse me, what seems to be) easy songs - and he seemed to handle that well.

Lookin forward to hearing him bring a new facet to the band - what, R & B? Rap? Super Alternative? - Anything, as long as he markes his place in the line-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home