Ini kisah sebuah Malaysian live-band yang bernama Superfriends. This blog was established on May 17, 2005. Sumua orang boleh visit ini blog, terima kasih. All photos/images used belongs to Superfriends/SitiRosman unless credited otherwise. Please email makan_free@yahoo.com or leave a Comments for permission to borrow/print/reuse any item on this site.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ini gambar Ahmad Albab yang tangkap!

I didn't get the chance to catch Superfriend's recent performance last Sunday, but keeping in mind that there will be three more Sundays to go this month, I will make it to one of them.

However a friend went, and I managed to persuade him to load me a few photos for the blog. So, the title of this post says it all.

It wasn't me behind the lens this time, it was Yazi, one of the band's ardent supporter. He goes waayy back during Juta days in JB, see, so quite a respected figure among the regulars, he is.



Yep yep, this ^ is where Superfriends' playing this month on every Sunday, Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur. This is my favourite shot!


I could not decide which of the two (the pix above or below) is better.


And once again...


I decided to post two enhanced copies of the same photo.


Okeh, once I get my butt to HRC one of these Sundays, I'll post more shots to add on today's post.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyya SUE"PERFRENDS!!! ehehehe..!!
First of all.. All da best! love 2 c u guys performed dis weekend! ;)'

**hugs n kisses**
-SUE-

Monday, August 22, 2005 2:59:00 pm

 
Blogger siti rosman said...

Siapa pulok mauricehunor8758 yang antar berita pasal industri pembalakan nih...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 12:33:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maurice! apa lumerepek?

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:28:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home