Ini kisah sebuah Malaysian live-band yang bernama Superfriends. This blog was established on May 17, 2005. Sumua orang boleh visit ini blog, terima kasih. All photos/images used belongs to Superfriends/SitiRosman unless credited otherwise. Please email makan_free@yahoo.com or leave a Comments for permission to borrow/print/reuse any item on this site.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Practice, practice

^ An old photo taken using a cameraphone at Planet Hollywood.

The band is busy practising almost everyday now. Heard their next gig will be in a city in the East Coast, but I hope they'll get a contract in KL instead.

I've been busy trying to load their video on YouTube and link em back here, but so far my computer proved to be unworthy of such cause. Damn slow la wey!

In any case I've also not had the chance to see them in Titanium. Sobs! It is kinda daunting for me to go to these new, unfamiliar club. I wish they're playing at places I am more familiar with, hey even Planet Hollywood (a club with great food, but sometimes sucky service) would do!

(See old photo above hehehehe)

But if you have similar anxieties as I do, remember Superfriends will always greet ya with a smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home