Ini kisah sebuah Malaysian live-band yang bernama Superfriends. This blog was established on May 17, 2005. Sumua orang boleh visit ini blog, terima kasih. All photos/images used belongs to Superfriends/SitiRosman unless credited otherwise. Please email makan_free@yahoo.com or leave a Comments for permission to borrow/print/reuse any item on this site.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Happening place, even on a Sunday?

Hell, yeah. Yep yep, Hard Rock Cafe is a cool place to hang, even on Sunday nights.

Usually clubbers wanna go where there's good music to listen and dance to. And last night, at HRC KL, that, we had.

Of course, the band, the Superfriends, was playing. But I took note that the DJ's taste had improved as well by a tad. So it was alright.

As for me, I look for good service and good food as well. And last night, at HRC KL, that, we had.

The abang waiter was very polite and amusing, and he tried his best to cater to our needs, and succeeded. Then again, I was in the company of beautiful girls - so I guess tis true what they say, pretty girls usually get their ways.

Nevertheless, the same can't be said about the photography experience. I wish I had more optical zoom, I wish I had better flash, and I wish the lights in HRC KL was a bit brighter in certain occasions.

Basically I could not diss the last Ahmad Albab who did the photography on the band. Anyway, I leave you here with some teasers...


^ Tried to do a replicate shot (refer previous post) - now I know how hard night photography is!

^ If you can't beat em, go the other way around hehheh!


^ Haiyo, I so segan wanna stand on the dance floor sorang2 to take this photo, so I zapped through it. Horrible results. Of course the band looked better than this!

I thank HRC for allowing me to take as many photos as the camera battery permitted last night. And most importantly, I'd like to thank the band members who was patient enough to bear with the flash works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home